By Robert B. Warfield Jr. (auth.), David M. Arnold, Roger H. Hunter, Elbert A. Walker (eds.)
Read or Download Abelian Group Theory: Proceedings of the 2nd New Mexico State University Conference, Held at Las Cruces, New Mexico, December 9–12, 1976 PDF
Best mexico books
Frommer's. the simplest journeys commence the following. adventure a spot the best way the locals do. benefit from the top it has to provide. With insider tips about the simplest package deal bargains and seashore lodges, plus a finished examine the Yucatan's Maya ruins. Outspoken reviews on what is worthy it slow and what is now not.
In Writing Violence at the Northern Frontier Jos? Rabasa examines the conjunction among writing and violence that outlined the sixteenth-century Spanish conquest of the Americas (particularly North the USA) and in doing so, he unearths why this conjunction is still relevent and influential this present day. Rabasa elaborates a critique of Spanish laws that prescribed sorts of changing Indians to Christianity and subjecting them to Spanish rule, which was once pointed out via a few as “peaceful conquest.
The remarkable significance of the Deepwater Horizon oil spill provides major demanding situations for oil spill responders and people tasked with assessing the affects of the spill. comparing adjustments to environment services—the advantages humans obtain from usual assets and processes—caused by means of the oil spill may well extend the aptitude to seize and price the entire breadth of affects to the surroundings and the general public.
Latest books approximately Chiapas, Mexico, specialise in political conflicts and the indigenous move for human rights on the macro point. None has explored these conflicts and struggles in-depth via somebody woman's lifestyles tale. the adventure of a Tzotzil-Maya girl of Chiapas, Mexico now bargains that viewpoint in a single woman's personal phrases.
- Political Ecologies of Cattle Ranching in Northern Mexico: Private Revolutions
- Cosmology, Calendars, and Horizon-Based Astronomy in Ancient Mesoamerica
- Dolores del Río beauty in light and shade
- A Companion to Mexican History and Culture
- Latin America between Colony and Nation: Selected Essays
Extra info for Abelian Group Theory: Proceedings of the 2nd New Mexico State University Conference, Held at Las Cruces, New Mexico, December 9–12, 1976
R. O. Stanton, An invariant for modules over a discrete valuation ring, Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. 49 (1975), 51-54. 38. A. E. Stratton, Mixed modules ring, Proc. London Math. Soc. 39. A. E. Stratton, A splitting theorem for mixed Abelian groups, Proc. Conf. on Abelian Groups (November, 1972), Symposia Mathematica 13,' Acadmemic Press,'London, 1974, pp. 109-125. 40. C. Walker and R. B. , Unique decomposition and isomorphic refinement theorems in an additive category, J. Pure and AppI. AI~. 7 (1976), 347-359.
12(1969), 10-25. 3. L. Fuchs, Infinite Abelian Groups, Two volumes, Academic Press, New York, 1970, 1973. 4. P. Infinite ................. Abelian Group Theory, University of Chicago Press, Chicago, 1970. 5. P. Hill, On the classification of Abelian groups, preprint. 6. H. Hunter, Balanced Subgroups of Abelian Groups) Doctoral dissertation, Australian Nati0nai University) Canberra, 1975. 56 7. I. Kaplansky, Projective modules, Ann. Math. 68(1958), 372-377. 8. I. W. Mackey, A generalization of Ulm's theorem, Summa Brazil.
40. C. Walker and R. B. , Unique decomposition and isomorphic refinement theorems in an additive category, J. Pure and AppI. AI~. 7 (1976), 347-359. 41. E. A. Walker, Ulm's theorem for totally projective Amer. Math. Soc. 37 (1973), 387-392. 42. K. Alg. 17 (1971), 482-488. 43. R. B. , Homomorphisms and duality for torsion-free groups, Math. Zeits. 107 (1968), 189-200. 44. R. B. , An isomorphic refinement groups, Pacific J. , 34 (1970), 237-255. 45. R. B. , Invariants and a classification theorem for modules over a discrete valuation ring, University of Washington notes, 1971.