By Christopher Moore MD, Lorne H. Blackbourne MD FACS
Anatomy bear in mind, moment Edition is a concise, cheap, pocket-sized overview of the basics of human anatomy. As a part of the preferred Recall Series, it makes use of a two-column, question-and-answer structure that allows speedy studying of human anatomic evidence via repetition.
While no longer meant as a entire anatomy reference, Anatomy Recall highlights an important anatomic rules, that are complemented through a wealth of illustrations and anatomic correlations to scientific difficulties. it's an amazing examine consultant for clinical scholars of their pre-clinical coursework, undergraduate or nursing anatomy examine, medical rotations, and board review.
New to this Edition:
- Updated by way of specialist authors, together with anatomists, scientific scholars, and surgeons
- Expanded assurance now comprises embryology highlights, summarizing the major anatomic rules of human embryology
- Clinical Pearls emphasize very important medical correlations to anatomic principles
- Surgical Anatomy Pearls support 3rd- and fourth-year clinical scholars to arrange speedy for the most typical intraoperative anatomy questions
- Power evaluate sections aid concentration last-minute evaluation of the main mostly validated anatomy points
- Numerous potent illustrations let correlation of genuine details with key anatomical relationships
Anatomy remember, moment Edition has every thing you would like for quick studying and recall—and not anything you do not. you will not discover a higher, extra effective or powerful method to grasp the fundamentals of anatomy.
Read Online or Download Anatomy Recall PDF
Best anatomy books
This useful solution publication is helping a lay individual be aware of extra approximately Anatomy. additionally very colourful illustrations to assist out recognize what's what and the place it truly is positioned.
This ebook seems on the mathematical foundations of the types at present in use. All present books on bioinformatics are software-orientated and so they pay attention to laptop implementations of mathematical versions of biology. This e-book is exclusive within the feel that it seems to be on the mathematical foundations of the versions, that are the most important for proper interpretation of the outputs of the versions.
It is a booklet for newcomers. i've got attempted to write down a textual content that no longer voice their court cases in particular anatomical, biochemical will be invaluable to scholars of various backgrounds who're or physiolq,gical phrases. it'd be an strange sufferer who beginning uncomplicated technology reviews in instruction for paintings in a single complains that whatever is inaccurate together with his or her DNA of the various future health fields.
- A Laboratory Guide to Human Physiology
- Case Files: Gross Anatomy
- A Synopsis of Physiology
- Cellulase: Types and Action, Mechanism, and Uses (Biotechnology in Agriculture, Industry and Medicine)
- Histology for Pathologists
- Imaging Atlas of Human Anatomy
Additional resources for Anatomy Recall
Aspectus anterior) THE AORTA, TRACHEA AND ESOPHAGUS, I (anterior view) 41 Fig. 38. AORTA, TRACHEA E T ESOPHAGUS I I . (aspectus posterior) THE AORTA, TRACHEA AND ESOPHAGUS, II (posterior view) 42 Fig. 39. ESOPHAGUS (aspectus posterior, paries posterior apertus) T H E ESOPHAGUS (posterior view, opened from behind) 43 OSTITJM CARDIACUM F U N D U S VENTRICULT Vertebra Th. X w _ ^ Curvatura ventriculi minor Vertebra Th. X I I . — Costa X I I ^ — CORPUS VENTRICULI N Curvatura ventriculi major Crista iliaca Vertebra L.
X I I . — Costa X I I ^ — CORPUS VENTRICULI N Curvatura ventriculi major Crista iliaca Vertebra L. Y t o , Fig. 40. VENTRICULUS (GASTER) I. (projectio ventriculi) THE STOMACH, I (the projection of the stomach) 44 Fig. 4L VENTRICULUS IL (aspectus anterior) Fig. 42. VENTRICULUS III. (tunica muscularis, stratum superficiale) THE STOMACH, I I (anterior view) THE STOMACH, I I I (the muscular coat, superficial layer) 45 Fig. 43. VENTRICULUS IV. (tunica muscularis, stratum profundum) Fig. 44. VENTRICULUS V.
67. LOBI PORTO-BILIARES HEPATIS II. (preparatum injectum et corrosum fecerunt J. Faller et G. Ungvâry) THE PORTO-BILIARY LOBES OF THE LIVER, I I (corrosion cast: J. Faller and G. Ungvâry) 63 Fig. 68. VENAE HEPATIS (vena portae et vena hepatica, preparatum corrosum fecit F . Kâ dar) THE HEPATIC VEINS (the portal and hepatic veins, corrosion cast: F. Kadar) Fig. 69. STRUCTURA HEPATIS (lobulus hepatis) THE STRUCTURE OF THE LIVER (a hepatic lobule) 64 Fig. 70. LIEN I. (aspectus lateralis, faciès diaphragmatica) THE SPLEEN, I (lateral view, diaphragmatic surface) 65 Fig.