By Ferenc Kiss, János Szentágothai
Atlas of Human Anatomy, quantity compiles illustrations that categorize the anatomy of the human physique. This ebook is split into 5 major subject matters. the 1st 3 issues specialize in 3 structures of the body-digestive procedure, breathing process, and urogenital method. a number of the organs pointed out within the digestive process contain the salivary glands, pharynx, esophagus, belly, small gut, huge gut, and rectum. The elements of the breathing procedure, similar to the nostril, nasal hollow space, larynx, trachea, and lungs also are brought up. The anatomy of the urogenital process that comprises the reproductive organs and urinary procedure are likewise named. The final themes distinguish the constitution of the ductless glands and middle. This quantity is usually recommended for clinical scholars and clinicians carrying out paintings at the human anatomy.
Read Online or Download Atlas of Human Anatomy. Splanchnology–Ductless Glands–Heart PDF
Best anatomy books
This convenient solution ebook is helping a lay individual understand extra approximately Anatomy. additionally very colourful illustrations to assist out comprehend what's what and the place it really is situated.
This publication seems to be on the mathematical foundations of the types at present in use. All latest books on bioinformatics are software-orientated they usually be aware of laptop implementations of mathematical types of biology. This booklet is exclusive within the experience that it seems on the mathematical foundations of the versions, that are an important for proper interpretation of the outputs of the versions.
It is a ebook for novices. i've got attempted to put in writing a textual content that no longer voice their lawsuits in targeted anatomical, biochemical will be necessary to scholars of numerous backgrounds who're or physiolq,gical phrases. it'd be an strange sufferer who beginning simple technology experiences in training for paintings in a single complains that anything is inaccurate together with his or her DNA of the various future health fields.
- Tactics in Contemporary Drug Design
- The Beagle Brain in Stereotaxic Coordinates
- The Self-Made Tapestry: Pattern Formation in Nature
- Evolutionary Developmental Biology of the Cerebral Cortex
- Strength Training Anatomy - 2nd Edition
- Neuroendocrine Cells and Peptidergic Innervation in Human and Rat Prostrate
Extra info for Atlas of Human Anatomy. Splanchnology–Ductless Glands–Heart
Aspectus anterior) THE AORTA, TRACHEA AND ESOPHAGUS, I (anterior view) 41 Fig. 38. AORTA, TRACHEA E T ESOPHAGUS I I . (aspectus posterior) THE AORTA, TRACHEA AND ESOPHAGUS, II (posterior view) 42 Fig. 39. ESOPHAGUS (aspectus posterior, paries posterior apertus) T H E ESOPHAGUS (posterior view, opened from behind) 43 OSTITJM CARDIACUM F U N D U S VENTRICULT Vertebra Th. X w _ ^ Curvatura ventriculi minor Vertebra Th. X I I . — Costa X I I ^ — CORPUS VENTRICULI N Curvatura ventriculi major Crista iliaca Vertebra L.
X I I . — Costa X I I ^ — CORPUS VENTRICULI N Curvatura ventriculi major Crista iliaca Vertebra L. Y t o , Fig. 40. VENTRICULUS (GASTER) I. (projectio ventriculi) THE STOMACH, I (the projection of the stomach) 44 Fig. 4L VENTRICULUS IL (aspectus anterior) Fig. 42. VENTRICULUS III. (tunica muscularis, stratum superficiale) THE STOMACH, I I (anterior view) THE STOMACH, I I I (the muscular coat, superficial layer) 45 Fig. 43. VENTRICULUS IV. (tunica muscularis, stratum profundum) Fig. 44. VENTRICULUS V.
67. LOBI PORTO-BILIARES HEPATIS II. (preparatum injectum et corrosum fecerunt J. Faller et G. Ungvâry) THE PORTO-BILIARY LOBES OF THE LIVER, I I (corrosion cast: J. Faller and G. Ungvâry) 63 Fig. 68. VENAE HEPATIS (vena portae et vena hepatica, preparatum corrosum fecit F . Kâ dar) THE HEPATIC VEINS (the portal and hepatic veins, corrosion cast: F. Kadar) Fig. 69. STRUCTURA HEPATIS (lobulus hepatis) THE STRUCTURE OF THE LIVER (a hepatic lobule) 64 Fig. 70. LIEN I. (aspectus lateralis, faciès diaphragmatica) THE SPLEEN, I (lateral view, diaphragmatic surface) 65 Fig.