By Valentin A. Chebanov, Sergey M. Desenko, Thomas W. Gurley
This monograph is dedicated to heterocyclization of aliphatic and fragrant a,ß-unsaturated carbonyls with a number of binucleophiles. those reactions produce in part hydrogenated nitrogen-containing heterocycles which are fascinating as a result of their major position in organic methods. they are often utilized in conjunction with combinatorial excessive throughput tools that contain microwave-assisted and ultrasonic-promoted reactions. The monograph is a complete evaluate of the identified literature info dedicated to the reactions of a,ß-unsaturated ketones, their man made equivalents and precursor. it really is meant for chemists operating within the box of experimental syntheses and theoretical investigations of nitrogen-containing heterocycles, teachers at collage and graduate students.
Read or Download Azaheterocycles Based on a,ß-Unsaturated Carbonyls PDF
Best organic books
Advances in actual natural Chemistry presents the chemical neighborhood with authoritative and important checks of the various features of actual natural chemistry. the sector is a swiftly constructing one, with effects and methodologies discovering software from biology to strong nation physics. * reports the appliance of quantitative and mathematical tools in the direction of figuring out chemical difficulties * Multidisciplinary volumes disguise natural, organometallic, bioorganic, enzymes and fabrics themes
This functional reference explores machine modeling of enzyme reations--techniques that aid chemists, biochemists and pharmaceutical researchers comprehend drug and enzyme motion.
The magazine of the yankee Chemical Society has aptly defined this e-book as an ''aid to the burdened natural chemist who can't stay alongside of the never-diminishing movement of recent basic literature'' and hails it ''an outstandingly bargain. ''
- Organic Cation-Radicals, Bi- and Polyradicals. Index of Substances for II/1, II/9, II/17
- Multiphase Migration of Organic Compounds in a Porous Medium: A Mathematical Model
- Organic Crop Production – Ambitions and Limitations
- Applications of Organic and Printed Electronics: A Technology-Enabled Revolution
- Series Anthropogenic Compounds: Emerging Organic Pollution in Waste Waters and Sludge, Vol. 1
- Energy and Charge Transfer in Organic Semiconductors
Extra info for Azaheterocycles Based on a,ß-Unsaturated Carbonyls
Proc. R. Ir. , 1943/1944, 49B, 109. Cromwell, N. ; Caughlan, J. A. J. Am. Chem. , 1945, 67, 2235. Cromwell, N. ; Mercer, G. ; J. Am. Chem. , 1957, 79, 3815. Cromwell, N. ; Mohrbacher, R. J. J. Am. Chem. , 1953, 75, 6252. ; Kingsbury, C. ; Cromwell, N. H. J. Heterocycl. , 1985, 22, 1017. ; Benhaoua, H. J. Chem. Res. , 1996, 11, 492. Wroblewski, A. ; Karolczak, W. J. Chem. Soc. Perkin Trans. 1, 2000, 9, 1433. Khomutov, O. , Pashkevich, K. I. Izv. Akad. Nauk. Ser. , 1996, 3, 684. ; Torre, G. Tetrahedron, 2001, 57, 1801.
61. 62. 63. 64. 65. 66. 67. 68. 69. 70. 71. 72. 73. 74. 75. 76. 77. 78. 79. 80. 81. References 35 82. Wartski, L. Bull. Soc. Chim. France, Part 2, 1975, 1663. 83. ; Hamilton, L. J. Org. , 1968, 33, 1317. 84. ; Gopidas, K. ; Das, P. ; Rath, N. ; George, M. V. J. Org. , 1996, 61, 4240. 85. Tishchenko, I. ; Bubel’, O. ; Konovalov, V. A. Khim. Geterotsikl. , 1981, 38. 86. Tishchenko, I. ; Bubel’, O. ; Konovalov, V. A. Khim. Geterotsikl. , 1980, 1353. 87. ; Mitsuhashi, K. J. , 1988, 39, 39. 88. Heine, H.
Photochromic properties of the hydrochlorides of 1-(4-nitrophenyl)-6phenyl-3,5a-dihydro-1H-azireno[1,2-c]imidazole 72 and 1-(4-nitrophenyl)-6-phenyl1,3,4,6a-tetrahydroazireno[1,2-a]pyrazine 88 (Ar is 4-NO2C6H4) were mentioned in [88, 112]. In contrast to bases becoming blue in the light, the photoinduced form of the salts is red. Orlov et al.  explained this by a different electrondensity distribution in the photoinduced form. 46). 46 32 1 Three-Membered Azaheterocycles fused aziridines in the crystalline state is similar to a cycloaddition reaction where a reversible aziridine ring opening gives rise to the colored azomethine ylides.